For every parenting victory, there is a parenting fail – perhaps several. But rather than get stressed out to the point of tears, it’s usually better to laugh about the madness of parenthood.
This episode is the sixth edition of parenting fails featuring parents who have appeared on the podcast to share their stories.
Parents featured in this episode include:
- Dr. Robert Keith Wallace, author of Dharma Parenting, who was interviewed in episode 43 of the podcast.
- Kristen Chase, half of the duo from Cool Mom Picks, who were interviewed in episode 45 of the podcast.
- Liz Gumbinner, the other half of the Cool Mom Picks duo who were interviewed in episode 45 of the podcast.
- Leslie Patricelli, the children’s author and illustrator of popular books such as Potty, Yummy Yucky, Huggy Kissy and Big Little who was interviwed in episode 46 of the podcast.
- Amy McCready, the founder of Positive Parenting Solutions and the author of The Me, Me, Me Epidemic who was interviwed in episode 47 of the podcast.
- Richard Rende, a developmental psychologist and author of Raising Can-Do Kids who was interviewed in episode 48 of the podcast.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the ParentNormal Comedy Podcast on iTunes. You can also follow ParentNormal on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.