James Breakwell, who Buzzfeed says might be the funniest dad on Twitter, is this week’s featured guest. He was actually an early guest on this podcast in episode 12 when we talked about how his parenting humor helped him build a following of nearly 200,000 followers on Twitter. Well, now he has nearly 1 million followers on Twitter alone and a brand new book called Only Dead on the Inside: A Parent’s Guide to Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse.
In our conversation, we talk about many of the interesting things that have happened to him since our last interview, including the book deal and adding a pet pig to his family that already included four daughters. I also ask him about his writing process and what piece of advice he has that could apply to kids and zombies both.
Links from this Episode:
- Only Dead on the Inside: A Parent’s Guide to Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse
- BuzzFeed: This Guy with Four Daughter’s Just Might Be the Funniest Dad On Twitter
- @XplodingUnicorn on Twitter
Don’t forget to subscribe to the ParentNormal Podcast on iTunes or Sticher if you’re an Android user to hear every episode of the ParentNormal Comedy Podcast, including the top 30 parenting fails shared on the podcast, which were counted down in episodes 61, 62 & 63. You can also follow ParentNormal on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Now Available on Amazon.com:
- Perfect Parenting: A Complete History
- The ParentNormal Crash Course: Everything Traditional Parenting Books Are Afraid to Tell You About Close Encounters of the Baby, Toddler and Third-Year Kind