I ask every guest on the ParentNormal Comedy Podcast to share a parenting fail that might have been stressful at the time but that they can laugh about now, and every guest always has a great story to tell. Now, I want to hear your story.
No matter how hard we try to be perfect or how much we love our kids, we’re all going to make mistakes. Parenting fails are inevitable, which is why it’s important to tell our stories so nobody gets fooled into thinking parents must be as perfect as everybody pretends to be on Facebook.
If you have a parenting fail that you would like to share on the ParentNormal Comedy Podcast, click the “Start Recording” button below.
A few suggestions:
- Start by sharing your name and where you’re from.
- If you’re a blogger/podcaster/comic book hero, etc., feel free to mention the name of your website but try not to be overly promotional.
- Share your story in less than 5 minutes. (That’s the limit for the recorder.)
- If you can’t see the recorder below, refresh your page.
- Listen to previous parenting fails shared on the podcast for more ideas:
- Parenting Fails Vol. 1 – featuring Michele Lepe from Sprout, Laurie Berkner from Nick Jr., comedians Nate Bargatze and Nick Thune, Greg Page of the Wiggles and more
- Parenting Fails Vol. II – featuring James Breakwell, Heather Brooker, Deva Dalporto, Hillary Frank and Jill Smokler
- Parenting Fails Vol. III – featuring Beau Coffron, Sarah Turner, Bianca Jamotte, Charlie Capen and Brian Gordon
- Parenting Fails Vol. IV – featuring Rosie Pope, Karen Alpert, Mike Sacks, Adam Mansbach and Arianna Huffington
- Parenting Fails Vol. V – featuring Jeannie Gaffigan, Mary Elizabeth Williams, Mike Spohr, Christopher Monks and Sarah Maizes