James Breakwell, a father of four kids with more than 200,000 followers on Twitter (@xplodingunicorn), is the guest this week. I’ll talk to him about his family’s transition from three to four kids. I’ll also ask him what his family thinks about his parenting tweets and about how to write the perfect tweet.
Links and Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- James’ Twitter page – @xplodingunicorn
- ParentNormal on Twitter – @ParentNormal
ParentNormal Questions Answered in this Episode:
- I’m always putting adorable pictures of my toddler online, which means I’m always getting notifications on my phone, which means it’s always buzzing. My problem is that even when it’s not buzzing, I’m so used to it, I still feel buzzing. Why is that?
- What filter do you recommend for Instagram?
- One of my friends created a Twitter account for her toddler. Should I create a Twitter account for my toddler?