This week, Andy Herald, a father of three and the creative mind behind How to Be a Dad, joins me to break down bath time. In our conversation, we talk about how kids hate to get in the bathtub as much as they hate to get out of a bathtub. We also talk about the floods kids make while in the bath, disgusting bath toys, how often most parents bathe kids and much more. You can even hear how Andy compares bathing a baby to mountain climbing.
Andy creates some of the funniest and best looking memes, diagrams and illustrations online. You can find his work on www.howtobeadad.com. You can also find his work on social media on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast
Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast is a show that’s for imperfect parents by imperfect parents. Hosted by humorist and imperfect parent of three Chris Cate, every episode breaks down a topic that causes parents to break down, such as putting kids to bed, potty training, the terrible twos, homework, clothing, discipline, cleaning up, cooking for kids, and so on….
By the end of each topic breakdown, parents will hopefully realize they aren’t alone in their struggles and that the craziness all parents go through is actually quite funny when it’s looked at in the right light. After all, the mission of the show is to help parents laugh when they want to cry.
Connect with The ParentNormal on Social Media
Links to more episodes of Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast
- Dad Stereotypes versus Reality with Simon Holland
- Raising Teen Boys with Sarcastic Mommy Lisa Munn
- Toddler Dangers: How to keep toddlers from injuring themselves and you (with Clint Edwards)
- Clingy Kids with Rachel Sobel
- WTF Moments of Parenthood with Serena Dorman
- Being a One and Done Parent with Amanda Pacovsky
- Tooth Fairy Duty with Julie Burton
- The Mess Kids Make with Lauren Lodder
- Sick Kids with Gila Pfeffer