This week’s guest is Rachel Sobel, a mom of two and the writer of Whine and Cheez(its). She joins me to break down clingy kids.
In our conversation, we talk about when kids are the clingiest, how to be patient with clingy kids and where parents can go (or not go) to escape clingy kids.
About Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast
Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast is a show that’s for imperfect parents by imperfect parents. Hosted by humorist and imperfect parent of three Chris Cate, every episode breaks down a topic that causes parents to break down, such as putting kids to bed, potty training, the terrible twos, homework, clothing, discipline, cleaning up, cooking for kids, and so on….
By the end of each topic breakdown, parents will hopefully realize they aren’t alone in their struggles and that the craziness all parents go through is actually quite funny when it’s looked at in the right light. After all, the mission of the show is to help parents laugh when they want to cry.
Connect with The ParentNormal on Social Media
Links to more episodes of Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast
- Dad Stereotypes versus Reality with Simon Holland
- Raising Teen Boys with Sarcastic Mommy Lisa Munn
- Toddler Dangers: How to keep toddlers from injuring themselves and you (with Clint Edwards)
- WTF Moments of Parenthood with Serena Dorman
- Tooth Fairy Duty with Julie Burton
- The Mess Kids Make with Lauren Lodder
- Sick Kids with Gila Pfeffer