This episode is a must-listen for parents raising twins. My guest is Macgill Frutchey, a mom of three, including twins. She’s also the funny mom behind the social media account Macgyvering My Way Through Motherhood.
In our conversation, we talk about how Macgill literally had dreams of having twins come true and the excitement that brought her family. We also cover recognizing different baby cries, how to tell baby twins apart, best baby shower gifts for moms of twins, synchronized milestones of twins, being parent-trapped, how to carry two babies, getting creative like Macgyver and much more about raising twins.
About Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast
Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast is a show that’s for imperfect parents by imperfect parents. Hosted by humorist and imperfect parent of three Chris Cate, every episode breaks down a topic that causes parents to break down, such as putting kids to bed, potty training, the terrible twos, homework, clothing, discipline, cleaning up, cooking for kids, and so on….
By the end of each topic breakdown, parents will hopefully realize they aren’t alone in their struggles and that the craziness all parents go through is actually quite funny when it’s looked at in the right light. After all, the mission of the show is to help parents laugh when they want to cry.
Connect with The ParentNormal on Social Media
Links to more episodes of Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast
- Dad Stereotypes versus Reality with Simon Holland
- Raising Teen Boys with Sarcastic Mommy Lisa Munn
- Modern Parent Problems with Tara Clark from Modern Mom Problems
- Toddler Dangers: How to keep toddlers from injuring themselves and you (with Clint Edwards)
- Clingy Kids with Rachel Sobel
- WTF Moments of Parenthood with Serena Dorman
- Being a One and Done Parent with Amanda Pacovsky
- Tooth Fairy Duty with Julie Burton
- The Mess Kids Make with Lauren Lodder
- Sick Kids with Gila Pfeffer
- Parent Friendships with Jenna Kim Jones
- Birthday Party Planning with Jennifer Douglas from Goldfish and Chicken Nuggets
- Breaking Down Bath Time with Andy Herald from How to Be a Dad