It’s episode 50 of the podcast! In this milestone episode, I return to the ParentNormal Mailbag that I used to answer questions from on a regular basis when the show debuted. Since the school year is back in full swing, I answer your school-related questions.
Thank you to everyone who subscribes to the podcast, especially those of you who have listened to every episode. If you haven’t subscribed yet, the best way to do it is on iTunes, which you can find by clicking here.
ParentNormal Questions Answered in this Episode:
- What’s a good outfit for a toddler’s first day of pre-school?
- What’s the best school supply you can buy?
- Should I stop expecting my daughter to tell me all about her school day?
- How soon should I start teaching my daughter how to read?
- I’m afraid my kids’ teachers are going to think we don’t care about our kids’ education. Am I the only one writing crazy late excuses every morning?
Don’t forget to subscribe to the ParentNormal Comedy Podcast on iTunes. You can also follow ParentNormal on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.