This seventh edition of parenting fails shared on show reveal even the most talented parents aren’t immune to parenting fails. Enjoy this episode knowing you aren’t alone in your failures, so you might as well laugh at your circumstances rather than get stressed out to the point of crying.
Parents featured in this episode include:
- Dave Barry, the Pulitzer Prize winning columnist and author of more than 30 books, who was interviewed in episode 51 of the podcast.
- Jeff Kinney, author of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid book series, who was interviewed in episode 53 of the podcast.
- Ilana Wiles, the mom behind the Mommy Shorts website and the author of The Mommy Shorts Guide to Remarkably Average Parenting, who was interviewed in episode 54 of the podcast.
- Asha Dornfest, author of Parent Hacks: 134 Genius Shortcuts for Life with Kids, who was interviewed in episode 56 of the podcast.
- Amy Bellgardt, the mom who runs Mom Spark, who was interviewed in episode 57 of the podcast.
About Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast
Since this episode was originally released, the show has evolved into Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast. It’s a show that’s for imperfect parents by imperfect parents. Hosted by humorist and imperfect parent of three Chris Cate, every episode breaks down a topic that causes parents to break down, such as putting kids to bed, potty training, the terrible twos, homework, clothing, discipline, cleaning up, cooking for kids, and so on….
By the end of each topic breakdown, parents will hopefully realize they aren’t alone in their struggles and that the craziness all parents go through is actually quite funny when it’s looked at in the right light. After all, the mission of the show is to help parents laugh when they want to cry.
Connect with The ParentNormal on Social Media
Links to popular episodes of Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast