This seventh edition of parenting fails shared on show reveal even the most talented parents aren’t immune to parenting fails. Enjoy this episode knowing you aren’t alone in your failures, so you might as well laugh at your circumstances rather than get stressed out to the point of crying.
Parents featured in this episode include:
- Dave Barry, the Pulitzer Prize winning columnist and author of more than 30 books, who was interviewed in episode 51 of the podcast.
- Jeff Kinney, author of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid book series, who was interviewed in episode 53 of the podcast.
- Ilana Wiles, the mom behind the Mommy Shorts website and the author of The Mommy Shorts Guide to Remarkably Average Parenting, who was interviewed in episode 54 of the podcast.
- Asha Dornfest, author of Parent Hacks: 134 Genius Shortcuts for Life with Kids, who was interviewed in episode 56 of the podcast.
- Amy Bellgardt, the mom who runs Mom Spark, who was interviewed in episode 57 of the podcast.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the ParentNormal Comedy Podcast on iTunes. You can also follow ParentNormal on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.