One of the best things about phones today is it’s so easy to shoot video on them. When my daughter was born, I had to lug around a video camera and choose carefully when I wanted to record. But now that I can use my phone, I shoot video everywhere. The only problem is editing all of the clips together into something more than erratic clips. Thankfully, I have Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 to help.
Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 has made it easy for me to go back and edit videos that have been sitting on my phone, like clips of my son playing soccer this year. It’s simple to make video edits, add audio, transitions and text too.
There are so many great features included with Adobe Premiere Elements 2020:
- Highlight memorable moments with beautiful effects, slideshows, and collages powered by the Adobe Sensei AI technology
- Learn quickly with tutorials
- Improve grainy low-light clips with the Reduce Noise effect
- Make time-lapse videos, animate skies in photos and more with the help of Guided Edits
- Bring together and customize the best scenes based on the style of your video with Smart Trim
- Easily make movies in the Quick Edit mode
- Find videos as effortlessly as photos with the Adobe Sensei-powered smart tags and automatic people recognition
- Create bounce-back and animated sky GIFs to simply share on social media
- Upload your creations to YouTube or Vimeo, burn DVD, and send them to your HDTV
Learn more about Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 here – https://bby.me/dgzqa
Thanks to Best Buy for sponsoring this post.