I love when new technology makes life easier, especially when I don’t see it coming. Well, I didn’t see the new Bose Frames coming, but I’m seeing better than ever now. And the future is bright.
Bose Frames is a line of stylish, audio sunglasses that deliver a truly remarkable personal audio experience without anything in or on the ears. Unlike existing open-ear products that use bone conduction, Bose Frames use a custom-designed speaker in conjunction with a series of patented acoustic chambers and ports to steer audio into my ears from the temples of the glasses.
Now, whether I’m watching my kids at the playground, soccer practice or just in the backyard, I have the option to watch them through my great-looking sunglasses while listening to music, podcasts or phone calls with my Bose Frames. They’re also perfect for my own walks through the neighborhood or wherever I go in the sun.
The overall result is unbelievable audio clarity and spaciousness that seems almost impossible given the product’s size. What’s really mind-blowing is how full and rich the audio can sound for the wearer, but how little of that can be heard by anyone else, even if they’re standing next to the wearer.
Choose from three timeless styles enriched with premium accents and materials, like gold-plated hinges. Alto offers a classic angular look with a Larger and Small size fit available, while Rondo is more distinct with rounded lenses and a smaller fit. I have the Alto Small.
The product’s form factor also enables me to remain socially available to others, unlike headphones which send a “I’m listening to music, don’t bother me” message.
You can get The Bose Alto Small sunglasses like mine at best buy here – https://bby.me/3k4la
Here are some more specs about the glasses:
- Built-in microphone – Make and take clear phone calls, access Siri and your Google Assistant with the seamlessly integrated microphone.
- Uniformly tinted – Bose Frames block up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays.
- Shatter- and scratch-resistant lens – Designed to survive life on the go.
- One-button control – Power on and off, accept and reject calls, play and pause music, and access Siri or Google Assistant.
- One app, complete control – The Bose Connect app gives you easy access to everything your product has to offer. Get tips, unlock Bose AR, and personalize your settings so you can spend more time enjoying the music instead of setting it up. Available on iOS and Android.
Thanks to Best Buy for sponsoring this post.