In this first ever episode, I ask Michele Lepe, who you probably know as Nina from the Good Night Show on Sprout, if she is able to put her own kids to sleep as calmly as she puts America’s kids to sleep each night on TV. We’ll learn how carrots became part of her kids’ bedtime routine and find out what happened when she tried to change her baby’s first blowout diaper on her boss’ desk.
Links and Items Mentioned in this episode:
- Plush Star Character (Amazon affiliate link)
- The Goodnight Show on DVD (Amazon affiliate link)
- Michele’s website
ParentNormal Questions Answered in this Episode:
- On a good night, when my toddler falls asleep on my shoulder right at his bedtime, what is the best way to celebrate?
- Do you have any recommendations for a good night light that my toddler will like?
- Sometimes when I hear my toddler get out of bed at night, I’m afraid there might be a burglar in the house. What should I do in that situation?
- My toddler can’t tell time, so she doesn’t know what time her bedtime is. But I can tell time, and I don’t even know what time her bedtime is because it’s never the same. Am I alone?
- Can you please give me ten reasons why life without sleep isn’t as bad as it seems?