It’s episode 50 of the podcast! In this milestone episode, I return to the ParentNormal Mailbag that I used to answer questions from on a regular basis when the show debuted. Since the school year is back in full swing, I answer your school-related questions.
Thank you to everyone who subscribes to the podcast, especially those of you who have listened to every episode. If you haven’t subscribed yet, the best way to do it is on iTunes, which you can find by clicking here.
ParentNormal Questions Answered in this Episode:
- What’s a good outfit for a toddler’s first day of pre-school?
- What’s the best school supply you can buy?
- Should I stop expecting my daughter to tell me all about her school day?
- How soon should I start teaching my daughter how to read?
- I’m afraid my kids’ teachers are going to think we don’t care about our kids’ education. Am I the only one writing crazy late excuses every morning?
About Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast
Since this episode was originally released, the show has evolved into Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast. It’s a show that’s for imperfect parents by imperfect parents. Hosted by humorist and imperfect parent of three Chris Cate, every episode breaks down a topic that causes parents to break down, such as putting kids to bed, potty training, the terrible twos, homework, clothing, discipline, cleaning up, cooking for kids, and so on….
By the end of each topic breakdown, parents will hopefully realize they aren’t alone in their struggles and that the craziness all parents go through is actually quite funny when it’s looked at in the right light. After all, the mission of the show is to help parents laugh when they want to cry.
Connect with The ParentNormal on Social Media
Links to popular episodes of Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast